Just a quick post to link (one of my) works in progress - django-twitter-oauth that I forked on github. It is a work in progress as I am using it on another project I’m working on currently so, hopefully, this app can only get better over time. There are a few things I may want to change (caching the access token in the session instead of always going to the DB) and, really, this has not been tested on MySQL yet (I am using sqlite3 for dev), but it should work. Works well so far. Only a few problems I have yet to start working on (off the top of my head, random BadStatusLine exception every once in a while, mainly) .
I will try to update my blog whenever I update the app with what I changed, but we’ll see.